This page is dedicated to provide information, materials, and resources to the existing music students in our school. You will find forms, student core materials, lesson videos, links to related businesses, and more.
Policies & Forms
Below are the lesson policies, registration forms, exit forms, and ach forms for all of our programs and locations:
- Lesson Policy Ballentine/Irmo
- Lesson Policy Downtown
- Lesson Policy Northeast
- Lesson Policy Lexington
- Lesson Policy Sims
- Registration Form
- Freeway ACH Form
- Rock Band Policy
- Preschool Music Policy
- Lesson Cessation/Suspension Form Electronic
All of our music teachers have specific materials they use for their students. For the your convenience, we have made them readily available for donwload below:
- Guitar Core Materials
- Ukulele Core Materials
- Kate’s Piano Core Materials
- Tony’s Drum Lesson Materials
- Stick Control by George Lawrence Stone
- Master Studies by Joe Morello
- 14 Contest Solos for Snare Drum by John S. Pratt
- Let’s Go Camping by Rick Dior
- Advanced Coordination for Drumset and Hand Percussion by Rick Dior
- Portraits in Rhythm Study Guide by Anthony J. Cirone
- Advanced Funk Studies by Rick Latham
- The Art of Bop Drumming by John Riley
Video Lesson Links
Places We Recommend
Kidz Kab: Kidz Kab is a service offering safe and reliable transportation to and from activities for children 5-18. They are fully licensed and insured.
Archer Avenue Recording Studio: A lot of our students write songs. If you ever need to record your music, there is no better studio in town!
Sims Music: This is simply Columbia’s Best Music store! The guys at Sims always take good care of Freeway patrons. Make sure you go there to purchase any music gear you may need!
Image Ink: All of our music students love our Freeway Music shirts. Image ink makes all of our shirts. Call Ben and the guys there if you ever need make any marketing materials.
New Brookland Tavern, Music Farm, Tin Roof Columbia, The British Bulldog, Delaney’s Music Pub, The Township Auditorium, Beef O’ Brady’s: These are music venues that offer great live music, and have hosted Freeway Music students for showcases and recitals!
Louthian Law Firm: Bert Louthian is a former bass student at Freeway. Their firm is family owned, local, and they are the best at what they do!